It is estimated that autoiummune conditions impact over 24 million Americans. 💔
Autoimmunity occurs when your immune system—your body’s defense against invaders—becomes confused. In other words, your body is fighting something, whether that’s infections, toxins, allergens, or a stress response. 😳 That includes conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, Celiac disease, and thyroid disease. These are often hard-to-classify syndromes like inflammation, pain, swelling, and misery. Finding and eliminating the root cause of autoimmune diseases requires detective work, trial and error, and patience—but the results are worth it.
👉 9 strategies that our office often implements for clients looking to find the root of their problem:
– Eat a whole food, anti-inflammatory diet. 🥗
– Implement supplements.
– Look for hidden infections.
– Sleep eight hours every night. 💤
– Get tested for celiac disease and hidden food allergies.
– Get checked for heavy metal toxicity.
– Fix the gut.
– Exercise regularly. 🏃♀️
– Practice deep relaxation.